Tutoring Jobs in Colorado Springs
SAGE Affordable Tutoring is expanding! We are looking for individuals that are all about educational assistance. Our company believes that tutoring first and foremost is about the student. Everything about our company is designed for students in the Colorado Springs area, but our services are provided nationally and internationally.
Our company tutors for all major subjects in Colorado Springs public schools, private ad charter schools, and even home-school students. We also offer test preparation services for all National Tests- ACT, PSAT, SAT, ASVAB, GRE, GMAT, and a few other tests. Classes are typically an hour to an hour and a half.
We have a location where both student and tutor meet. Group sessions are an option, and we cater to the growing online demand through Skype and FaceTime sessions.
Subjects Available (Part-Time) –
- Math (Calculus and Stats)
- Science (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology)
- Foreign Language other than Spanish, German, or French
- Elementary Reading Specialist
- MCAT Specialist
- National Test Preparation- ACT, SAT, ASVAB, etc…
Required Criteria for Job Applicants-
- 1 Year of Tutoring/Teaching
- Must have Teaching License (any state)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Priority will be given to those with the following criteria-
- Teaching license is active through Colorado Department of Education
- National Board Certified
- Master’s Degree or above.
Pay is determined based on experience.
Tutoring hours are flexible, but we have high standards of quality and responsibility. We expect our tutors to excel in their fields, and we care about the student’s development. If you meet the above requirements, and believe you are a good fit for our company, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!